Looking for somewhere to treat Dad to Father’s day lunch? Look no further! We’ve taste-tested South Wharf’s best dad food – and come up with our top 6!
1. Melbourne Public 400g cape grim rib eye with rosemary & garlic chat potatoes, served with rosemary bone marrow.
2. Bohemian paella – vegetarian or rabbit.
3. The Bridge slow braised beef brisket with confit mushroom and potato puree.
4. Boatbuilders yard steak sandwich with capsicum salsa, provolone cheese, rocket, tomato relish and chips.
5. The Common Man Ploughman’s platter – vintage cheddar, brie, salami, smoked ham, chorizo, relish and pickled veg.
6. Bangpop – Thai street food style curries – fish, chicken, duck, pork or vegetable!
Happy Father’s day!Tags: Bangpop, Boatbuilders Yard, Bohemian, father's day, lunchs, Melbourne, Melbourne Public, restaurants, South Wharf, The Common Man, top