We’ve got plenty of egg-citing Easter activities happening across the long weekend – including egg hunts, circus antics and more!
– Start the weekend early at Meat Market on Easter Thursday with Happy Hour specials from 4 – 7pm, a Meat Raffle to be drawn at 7pm, and DJ Daniel Harvey spinning soul and funk tunes from 6:30 – 10:30pm.
– Watch the Good Friday Appeal telethon live on the large screen at Cargo Hall.
– Take a ride on the free train transporting families up and down the promenade from 10am – 3pm.
– Try out the flying trapeze – gold coin donation for a five minute flying session with an instructor from 10am-11.30am, 1pm – 2pm & 3.30-5pm. At 12:30pm and 2:30pm take in amazing shows!
– Join in the fabulous Easter Egg hunts at the green square outside The Common Man (gold coin donation to the Good Friday Appeal to take part).
– Join the mini circus school inside Showtime Events Centre where you can learn to juggle, walk the tight rope and master a low trapeze. Entry is by gold coin donation for fifteen minutes of circus fun, with roving face painters and balloonists on hand as well. Open 10am – 5pm.
– Check out the raffles at Gasolina – you could win a $100 gift voucher – all proceeds donated to the appeal.
– Get the kids’ faces painted at Charlie Lovett for a gold coin donation throughout the day.
– Indulge in a delicious ice cream from the Boat Builders Yard – their scoop master will sing songs and entertain the kids and a gold coin donation to the appeal will get you a gelato!
– Make the most of Easter Monday with a delicious brunch followed by drink specials at Meat Market until 6pm.
– Hop over to Bohemian on Easter Monday to relax to a gypsy style guitar and violin performance with some tapas and sangria.