Every weekend South Wharf Promenade plays host to a range of talented musicians from rock-a-billy to easy listening, soul and funk. Here’s our top 5.
1. Daryl Braithwaite Live at Melbourne Public - watch one of Australia’s favourite rockers grace Melbourne Public’s stage this Easter Thursday 17 April 2014 for a high energy show to include all of his greatest hits and more. Tickets $35, book here.
2. Soul Fridays at Meat Market - Come and get your groove on with live DJ Miss Goldie and her special guests as they mix their soul and funk 45s from 6.30 – 10.30pm with drink specials to boot this Good Friday 18 April 2014.
3. Dale Winters Duo at Melbourne Public – kick off the end of the week and enjoy the Dale Winters Duo and their unique tone of voice, warm and husky texture and impressive guitar skills this Good Friday 18 April 2014 from 7:30pm.
4. Sunday Session at Meat Market – Get down to Meat Market’s Sunday Session this Easter Sunday, featuring $20 cocktail jugs and $6 Stella from 2 – 6pm. Miss Dee will be providing the acoustic and funky soundtrack to your afternoon from 2 – 4pm.
5. Spanish Gypsy gig at Bohemian – Enjoy a gypsy style guitar and violin performance on Easter Monday 21 April 2014 at Bohemian while you dine on tapas and enjoy a selection of wine, beer and sangria.